Today was a good day for cupcakes , I went to cash and carry and bought a box containing 500 baking cups for 4 bucks instead of 36 for 60 cents. And I got some supplies for some future posts you're sure to enjoy.
The cupcakes didn't rise very much for some reason, what that reason is I don't know. But all of my testers reported that they had great flavor, if slightly dense.
Makes 12-14 cupcakes
2 cups walnuts
1/2 cup yogurt
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1/3 cup milk
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a bowl combine eggs, yogurt, sugar, and milk
3. Blend the nuts into little pieces.
4. Add in the nuts, flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon
5. Fill each cupcake tin 3/4 full and bake for 18-20 minutes
For frosting I just used some left over buttercream
1 cup powdered sugar
1 stick of butter (melted)
Mix them together and voila you'll have frosting.
And remember to enter my Quest for a Logo Contest details here!