Friday, December 4, 2009
Butterscotch cupcakes with white chocolate chips
Today's cupcakes were wonderfully delicious but very sweet, and relatively free from disaster.
3 cups butterscotch chips
3 cups white chocolate chips
4 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup vanilla yogurt
2 cups flour
1/3 cup milk
1/2 tablespoon baking soda
1/2 tablespoon baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. In a bowl beat together eggs, milk, yogurt, and vanilla
3. Add in the flour, baking soda, and baking powder Mix thoroughly.
3. In a sauce pan melt butter, then add in the butterscotch chips slowly until completely melted, stirring constantly.
5. Allow the melted butterscotch to cool a bit, so it is still melted but no longer bubbling.
6. Add the melted butterscotch chips to the mixture and mix carefully making sure not to splash yourself.
7. Once it has cooled down even more add in the white chocolate chips
8. Fill the cupcake liners with 1/4 cup each and bake for 18-20 minutes or until you can poke one with a fork and it comes out clean.
For frosting I once again went with super easy pudding frosting.
1 small box of vanilla pudding
12 oz of heavy whipping cream
Add the pudding and the whipping cream together in a bowl and beat on high until the consistency of frosting.
Remember to enter the Quest for a Logo contest, for a chance to win an apron with the winning design on it.
at 11:06 PM