Tonight I made skittles cupcakes, and it was a mini batch, so this will only make 7-8 cupcakes.
1/2 cup yogurt
1/4 cup sugar
2 bags Skittles (normal size)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup flour
1/4 cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Get out your blender and blend those skittles up into tiny little pieces
3. In a bowl mix together eggs, sugar, yogurt, and water
4. Add in baking powder, baking soda, and flour, then mix well.
5. Add in the blended skittles pieces and mix some more
6. fill the cupcake tins about 1/2 - 3/4 full and bake for 18-20 minutes
To frost them I made buttercream frosting, super simple.
1 stick of real butter (make sure your butter is melted)
1 cup powdered sugar
Mix them together and boom you've got frosting. I added some colored sprinkles in the end to make them more attractive.
These cupcakes overall weren't mind-blowingly awesome but still quite tasty.