Five Golden Oreo cupcakes
(with cheap generic cookies instead of Oreos)
Makes 24 cupcakes
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup yogurt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup milk
2 cups flour
24 Vanilla, cream-filled cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a bowl combine eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, yogurt, and milk, then beat well.
3. Add in the four, baking soda, and baking powder, and mix until fully combined.
4. Place a cookie at the bottom of each cupcake tin
5. Scoop about 1/8 of a cup of batter on top of each cookie
6. With a fork spread out the batter so it covers the whole cookie and touches all sides of the baking cup
7. Bake for 17-19 minutes
To frost them I made plain whipped cream frosting and topped each with another vanilla cookie
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar
24 vanilla, cream filled cookies
Beat the whipping cream and the sugar together on high until they form a consistency you like, frost the cupcakes and place a cookie on top.
Remember to enter my Quest for a Logo Contest details here.