Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A little off topic

So, this is a baking blog. I however have no time to bake any more, I'm busy chasing around Nikolai trying to keep him from eating things he has hidden under the couch.

We're stuck in a rut of eating the same things all the time, because they're on autopilot. We get out the ingredients and then somehow dinner comes together without anyone dying or being gravely injured. I most certainly don't have time for the extravagant plans I had for you guys. Bare minimum cookies are a stretch to get completely.

I have been horrible neglectful with this blog, I tried doing posts with my phone, which were horribly horribly subpar. Really, they were atrocious. I might have continued doing that if my phone hadn't been hidden by a certain little boy. I seriously have no idea where it is.

I deeply apologize to all my readers and co posters, and guest bloggers whose posts I haven't put up yet. I am very sorry.

I don't know what my plans are for this blog, I need to figure some things out before I keep trying to make promises.

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment